Our NEW Wash, Dry, Fold option is a laundry service that offers FREE pickup and delivery. The easiest & safest way to do your laundry. Whether you’re looking to save time or you are in need of fresh clean clothes, we can help. Our state of the art washing machines clean at temperatures that disinfect and eliminate bacteria that your home washer can’t.
Place your order online, or in our mobile app, and we’ll help you become laundry free. Let us eliminate the worst part about laundry, doing it! We’re now offering our Wash, Dry, Fold service at THREE convenient locations; Bethel Park, Allison Park, and Morgantown!
1) Gather Your Laundry
Simply gather up the clothing that is in your hamper, on your bedroom floor, or all over the house, and put it into your laundry bag.
2) Leave It Outside
Leave your laundry bag at your front door and we will pick up your laundry and return it beautifully cleaned, folded, and ready to be put away.
3) We’ll Wash & Fold!
We will wash & fold your clothes and package them in beautiful bundles that are easy to be put away.
- We charge $37 per bag, no matter how full. No surprises! Enjoy Expertly Washed, Dried, and Folded clothes for you & your family. We carefully place clean, folded laundry inside our protective poly bag and it will be returned in your Model Cleaners Wash, Dry, and Fold blue laundry bag.
- Call or email to request a Wash, Dry, & Fold bag to get started today!
- Have a full house? Request as many wash, dry, fold bags as you need at just $7.50 per bag.
- Bag Dimensions: 18″ X 10″ X 14 1/2″ – 20 Gal Bag
Pair this service with our FREE home & office pickup & delivery service for the ultimate convenience.
Wash Dry Fold Exclusions: (Items not accepted for our Wash Dry Fold Services include but are not limited to the following:)
- Any item containing down
- Mattress pads or covers
- Electric Blankets
- Dry clean only labeled
- Any items that are “wet”
- If a bag is overflowed and cannot be closed you will be subject to another $37 WDF charge
Real Local Customer Reviews
I never had a bad experience there and my clothes look new when returned
Thanks keep up the great work 😊
Spend More Time with Your Family and Less Time with Your Laundry
A survey by the Bureau of Labor Statistics found that the average American woman spends 17 minutes a day on laundry. It may not sound like much, but that adds up to 2 hours per week and over 8 hours per month!
Imagine what else you could do with that time if you just let us do the laundry & driving for you.
You’ll have more time to spend on the important things in life—like family, work, and friends.
(Not to mention all the extra gas money you’ll save.)